Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Friday 26 October 2012

Challenge 12 - Around Your Ankles Results

So the challenge set was to drop your drawers and take a pic of your undies around your ankles.
So did you drop them then? Well these guys did...

Garrett


3366Rob
Twitter: @3366Rob

Adam
Twitter: @Tooapenny

Mark


Luvunderwear


Speedo Pig


Enthusiast
Twitter: @guyswholiketo

Mattman
Twitter: @mattmansundies



Check Two
Twitter: @check_two



Drawunaked
Twitter: @nakedartistn7

Frenchorny
Twitter: @usedundiesxxx

17 comments:

  1. All you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much braver than me guys but much appreciated. Dimension's pics are my favourite but have so many I like here too - Check Two, Enthusiast, Frenchorny... oh who am I kidding, I like them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at Drawunaked - it''s so small lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more mate. Amazed he'd want to show his face with a dick that small

      Delete
  4. Great shots on this one guys! Sorry I didn't participate in this one....I will try to make the party on the next challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to it! You always have great pics

      Delete
  5. Just checking out Dimension on his back - now that I'd like to experience in person...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so inadequate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Marco how big is that thing? An inch? LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Frenchorny's pose

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a hot set of pics very horny shots there guys ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done all. I look forward to joining in soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...