Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy Nude Year


HAPPY NUDE YEAR!
That's right, to kick start 2017 here, we shall be going NUDE! As it is a New Year, a big treat, third guy of the day! James H is next and first time he shows his cock too!

Remember if you would like to appear here too, all you need to do is send in pics with your name to
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com









23 comments:

  1. I'd like to help pop his cork ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spray the bubbly anywhere in particular?

      Delete
  2. So hot! Great body and a lovely cock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jockstrap Afficinado1 January 2017 at 15:55

    Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I'm blushing, my cheeks are pink 😉

      Delete
  5. I find him highly alluring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly sexy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome horny pictures :-). Smuggler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you tell I was horny? 😜😈😘🍆

      Delete
  8. You are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm working on it. 2017 is gonna be a year of fitness for me, I'll be sure to share my progress 👍🏻

      Delete
  10. Sexy man! Getting a bit more confident with your cock out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Figured in 2017 I'd overcome some inhibitions

      Delete
  11. You are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...