Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas Countdown


Time for our annual Saucy Christmas Countdown!
Check back each day for some festive cheer from our blog guys. Newport Cyclist is all lit up today!

Remember if you would like to appear here too, all you need to do is send in pics with your name to
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com







14 comments:

  1. Careful you don't burn your bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was opening that on Christmas morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's like a shining beacon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like the bright light that lead the kings to Jesus. I'd follow that light so that I'd find you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cock, I really wamt it for Christmas. Santa ive been good this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best ones on here. Lovely set of photos. Who is this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jockstrap Afficinado24 December 2016 at 16:28

    Hot young man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not been around in a while so having a Christmas catchup. Loving your pics.

    Merry Christmas Newporr Cyclist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your great comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my pics 😁

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...